Elizabeth House, Membership Committee Chair, would like to personally thank you for being a member and supporting our division. You make everything we do possible!
If you are not yet a member - we would love your support and your active participation in our dynamic group.
Please join us.
Association for Child & Adolescent Counseling in Illinois
Benefits of Membership
Stay Connected — we want to be your home in ICA
• Quarterly newsletter
• Quarterly networking events
• Table and annual meeting at the ICA Conference
Stay Involved —all members invited to participate including graduate students and retirees
• Serve on a committee
• Write an article for our newsletter
• Nominate a counselor for an ACACI award
• We love to hear from our members!
• Periodic member surveys encourage your voice
• Tell us what benefits and programs you would like!
Stay Informed — we provide low cost CE opportunities geared towards counselors working with children and adolescents
• ACACI conference in odd years (with license renewal)
• Have an ACACI speaker at your organization or university to learn more about ACACI
State and National Affiliation
• ACACI is a division of the Illinois Counseling Association
• ACACI is an affiliate of the national Association for Child & Adolescent Counseling (a division of ACA)